Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cast Spotlight

Today's cast spotlight is...Julie Boocks.

Julie A. Boocks (Ensemble) would like to thank God for letting her discover the fun-loving talent for entertaining and being able to make others smile.

She performed in her first show in her entire 48 years and really found herself as General Cartwright in Guys and Dolls. She is now back, three years later, for her second go at the big stage!

She thanks her family and friends for always encouraging her and not being negative about her dreams. “This may seem like a small role in hometown play, but my heart pounds fast and my eyes shine with every step on stage. It’s as if I am a lead on Broadway. I will always live my life with lots of love and tons of laughter. Enjoy the show.”

No comments:

Post a Comment